Lanham Engineering, LLC is seeking a Junior Traffic Engineer to join our growing team. Working under the supervision of the project manager and collaborating with other team members, the successful candidate will primarily assist with the preparation of traffic design plans, with some work on traffic studies.
Standard tasks assigned may include:
- - Creating signing, pavement marking, MOT, and traffic signal design plan sheets
- - Preparing details, quantities, and construction cost estimates
- - Preparing various diagrams using CADD software for technical reports
- - Collecting field data and traffic counts, processing crash data
- - Performing operational analysis, traffic simulations, signal warrants
- - Writing portions of technical reports and studies
- - Attending project meetings and workshops
- - BSCE from ABET accredited program
- - 1-3 years’ experience, or entry-level with previous internship experience
- - Ability to work 100% remotely
- - Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- - Self-starter with strong time management skills, attention to detail, and well organized
- - Valid driver’s license and insurance for occasional field work/travel within the state
- - Proficiency with technology including Microsoft Office applications
- - Engineer Intern (EI) certification
- - Proficiency with MicroStation and/or OpenRoads Designer, Synchro/SimTraffic, and HCS
- - Knowledge of ODOT and/or City of Columbus design standards
- - Previous experience working from home
Benefits include Competitive Wages, QSEHRA Healthcare Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Matching 401(k)/Roth 401(k), Performance Bonuses, Flexible Hours, Teleworking, Opportunities for Professional Development and Training. Lanham Engineering, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Candidates can direct questions or email resume to email@example.com.